Watch out for road changes
The long-awaited Punggol Central link road to KPE and TPE will finally open on 25 November this Sunday from 4pm onwards, according to LTA.
Motorists will be able to make use of the new two-way link road to directly access KPE to and from Punggol Central. There will also be a new one-way connection from Punggol Central to TPE (PIE).
The new link road aims to ease traffic towards KPE and TPE (PIE) during peak hours in the morning and along TPE (SLE) towards Punggol Road in the evening.
Here are the road changes to take note for motorists:
- Motorist travelling from Punggol East and Punggol Central to KPE (ECP) and TPE (PIE) can use the link road.
- Motorists travelling from KPE (TPE) to Lorong Halus and Punggol Central can use the new link road for direct access to their destinations.
Closure of existing slip roads:
- Temporary road from Punggol East to KPE (ECP)
- Section of slip road from TPE Exit 7 to Lorong Halus
- Section of slip road from KPE (TPE) to Lorong Halus
More local stuff you likely have not read…
More Info: greatdeals.com.sg