Indeed, whether you need to brighten a dark room or create a new vibe for your space, there’s a range of lighting products that can do the trick with minimal installation required.
Below, we share a few easy-to-work-with lighting types to consider: Table lamps, which can help diffuse light and are often decorative in their own right; swing-arm floor lamps that let you adjust the angle of the light, perhaps to focus on a specific piece of furniture; desk lights that offer really bright, concentrated light; rope lights, which can be taped to easily add some sparkle to your space; and smart lights, which are often dimmable, multi-hued, and controllable by app or voice. Have a look!
- Square Stick Wooden Base Lamp, $28.49, Target
- Bottrell Table Lamp, $184.99, Wayfair
- Nelson Ball Lotus Table Lamp, $570, Design Within Reach
Swing-arm floor lamp
- Hillam Swing-Arm Floor Lamp, $61.98, Lowes
- Possini Euro Eliptik Swing Arm LED Floor Lamp, $229.99, Lamps Plus
- Studio Swing Arm Floor Lamp, $419, Lumens
- Tomons Swing Arm Desk Lamp, $32.99, Amazon
- Carpenter Brass Table Lamp, $129, CB2
- Original 1227 Task Lamp by George Carwardine for Anglepoise, $285, Lumens
More Info: curbed.com