- Category: Food
- Published on Friday, 17 August 2018 00:00
- Written by Foo Yong-Yao, Assistant Editor
7-Eleven will be handing out 10,000 cups of free hot coffee in 200 stores around Singapore on 20 August 2018 to celebrate the rebranding and expansion of its popular freshly brewed coffee and to thank loyal customers for their support.
Now called 7Café (previously known as 7-Cuppa), the wider availability of 7-Eleven’s freshly brewed coffee to 80 more outlets answers Singaporeans’ call for quality coffee that is affordable and always available round-the-clock.
Besides bringing in newer editions of German-made WMF coffee machines at these 80 stores, 7Café will introduce Iced Long Black coffee as an additional beverage choice. New mini freezers with sealed ice cups will also be installed by September, making the full coffee menu of both hot and iced beverages available in nearly all 200 7Café stores for the convenience of 7-Eleven customers.
7Café coffee uses only quality 100% Arabica beans from Latin America. Each cup is freshly brewed using WMF bean-to-coffee-machines to extract the best flavour and taste. At affordable prices starting from as low as $1.50 onwards, 7Café pledges to provide quality coffee at pocket-friendly prices.
“We are pleased to offer a giveaway promotion as a way to thank our customers. We are excited to have widen the availability of 7Café, having received feedback that our coffee is popular, whether to start the day or as a perk-me-up,” said Crispian Leong, Head of Marketing, 7-Eleven. “The new brand 7Café will help our customers know that 7-Eleven serve cafe-quality coffee that is conveniently available islandwide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.”
- 50 cups of hot 7Café beverages will be given away each at 200 7-Eleven stores.
- To enjoy your complimentary hot beverage, simply follow 7-Eleven Singapore on Facebook‘Free Coffee’ post
- Hot beverages available for this giveaway: Long Black, Latte, Cappuccino, Mocha, Hot Chocolate.
- Giveaway starts on Monday, 20th August 2018, at 7:00am.
- Limited to one cup per customer.
- Limited to 7-Eleven stores with 7Café (list here
More Info: freshgrads.sg