What we loved this week: Dewakan’s delectable new menu, Dubai’s The Edit, and the arrival of ClassPass in Singapore
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: If you’re in Dubai, make it a point to check out The Edit, the new Jumeirah-based concept store which is the brainchild of Rumana Nazim. The concept is simple — to deliver something fresh to consumers in Dubai with a curated selection of clothing, jewellery, homewares, and beauty products.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: At this point, there’s really only one movie on everyone’s lips. Before Crazy Rich Asians hits our shores, see what the first viewers have to say about the most talked about movie of the summer.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Since its foray into the local fine dining scene three years ago, Dewakan has successfully carved a unique modern Malaysian gastronomic identity for itself, pairing indigenous ingredients and experimental techniques for a dining experience to remember. Just recently, Dewakan unveiled two new menus — here’s why you need to try them.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: We read about it. We heard about it (mostly while living vicariously through our pals living abroad). And now the famed fitness subscription membership, ClassPass has landed in Singapore, making us its first stop before launching in the rest of Asia. What can we expect from it? Read on to find out.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Newly-minted as the face of Shiseido makeup and a cast member of the highly anticipated Crazy Rich Asians, Sonoya Mizuno is officially on our radar. The Japanese-born, British-raised actress, model and dancer has a truly international face thanks to her Japanese, British and Argentinian parentage. In our interview, she reveals her thoughts on Asian representation and favourites from Shiseido’s new makeup range.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.
More Info: www.buro247.sg