France took home the World Cup after 20 years when it won the finals against Croatia. Here are the funniest reactions and observations about Mbappe, Macron, Putin and gang
1. First things first: Take that Trump (and Le Pen)
Trump: Immigration into Europe is “very, very sad,” “a shame” that harms the fabric of the continent.
— Kurt Walters (@kurtdwalters) July 15, 2018
2. How proud were you when you heard BTS’ song playing at the World Cup Finals? #AsianPride, everybody
2 types of people will tune into Fifa World Cup Finals 2018
— goldenbunny | ia- (@maknaebunnykook) July 15, 2018
3. It’ll finallly be socially acceptable to get thirsty for the 19-year-old Kylian Mbappe
So Mbappe will be 23 years old in the next World Cup. pic.twitter.com/jybKW3Vfkt
— Osas Cruz (@OsasCruz) July 15, 2018
4. Pussy Riot, a Russian feminist protest punk group takes responsibility for the interruption at the finals
“Execute those pitch invaders now.” pic.twitter.com/Nja5EgKeCJ
— Footy Humour (@FootyHumour) July 15, 2018
5. For the last time, football is NOT coming home
So football is not coming home but extending its gap year to learn French.
— Aisling Bea (@WeeMissBea) July 15, 2018
6. This gag will never get old. Waka waka, this time for Africa!
— Filipe Orlando (@MrFilipeOrlando) July 15, 2018
7. Croatian president Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović and French dreamboat (I mean, president) Emmanuel Macron get cosy in the rain
— Brexit Bin #FBPE (@BrexitBin) July 15, 2018
8. Cue fans of The Notebook: “I WAITED FOR YOU!”
— Barçangel (@nouhakaya1) July 15, 2018
9. Yes, Putin has an umbrella guy
— Jacob Rossi (@JacobARossi) July 15, 2018
10. And finally..
And now, back to the shit show.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) July 15, 2018
More Info: www.buro247.sg