Let’s just get right into this. We’ve no time to waste.
1. Because your presence at the table matters (and no, you don’t ever need permission to build your own table).
2. Because the look on your nemesis’ face when you succeed will be glorious.
3. Because you will be ashamed of yourself if you quit now.
4. Because time will pass anyway; you might as well do something magnificent with it.
5. Because other people, places, and things desperately need your efforts.
6. Because being right is not enough; you have to prove it.
7. Because the more you do it, the easier it will get, and the better you will get at doing it.
8. Because fulfilling your purpose is an ongoing series of decisions, not a fate.
9. Because enthusiasm is as contagious as apathy.
10. Because there’s a hero inside of you just waiting to bust out.
11. Because you can’t let the terrorists win.
12. Because history is still being written and you can grab the pen.
13. Because success tastes so disgustingly delicious.
14. Because somebody’s going to take over the world, and it might as well be you.
15. Because actions are louder than all the hot-takes.
16. Because rationalizing surrender is rationalizing oppression.
17. Because working is more satisfying than worrying.
18. Because the people who don’t care about you want you to disappear.
19. Because you have to crash the party if you want to taste the cake.
20. Because in the space between feeling lost and finding your way, you will find yourself.
More Info: www.forbes.com
Categories: Money Matters