December 8, 2017
If you’re an ardent acolyte of the “eat, sleep, rave, and repeat” routine, then this non-stop 12-hour countdown party is one you shouldn’t miss. The annual raging beach blowout Siloso Beach Party (SBP) is back again to test the limits of every hardcore party-goer, and its 11th edition is about to elevate the experience once more with spectacular fireworks, its signature giant foam pool, adrenaline-pumping music, and so much more.
Siloso Beach Party 2017
Date: 31 December 2017
Time: 6pm – 6am
Venue: Siloso Beach, Sentosa
Price: From $48
Minimum age for entry: 18 years old
Kicking off at 6pm on 31 December, the electrifying evening will welcome a stellar lineup of international and local DJs, both new and familiar to the SBP stage, helmed by Dutch duo DJ Bassjackers, currently ranked 35 in DJ Mag 2017’s Top 100; DJ Kaylova, an ex-resident DJ at Cubic Macau and Fashion TV Shanghai; DJ Caden, winner of the inaugural Sentosa DJ Spin Off in 2015; DJ Ollie`Des, a pioneer in Singapore’s hip-hop scene, and more.
(L-R): DJ Ollie`Des, DJ Kaylova, DJ Caden
As always, to provide a platform for up-and-coming talents, SBP will also be featuring the winner of this year’s Sentosa DJ Spin Off, Yangon-based DJ Kendrick Aung Soe. Filled with continuous beats supplied by DJs of various unique styles, you can look forward to a night of revelry and fireworks in celebration of the New Year.
*DJ line-up is subject to change without notice. Head over to the official website for the latest updates.
Advance tickets will be available here
1 and 30 December
From now till 30 December, MasterCard® cardholder will be entitled to a 15% discount on tickets purchased online with the promo code ‘SBPMC17’! Tickets will also be on sale at the door on 31 December from $68.
Got your tickets? Then it’s time to gear up for the biggest countdown party. SBP veterans would all agree that if there’s one thing worse than sudden rainfall, it’s not wearing the right attire or forgetting to bring something important. Ensuring you’re fully equipped in advance will save you a pretty penny and you’ll also have more cash for booze. To help you prep, we’ve put together a list of the things you’ll need – from your beach party get-up to a copious amount of wet wipes and the all-important smartphone.
WHAT TO WEAR
• For both guys and girls, you can’t go wrong with the standard tank top / t-shirt and shorts combo.
• Wear your most stylish bikini under. After all, it’s the biggest beach party of the year.
• Leave those precious NMDs at home and opt for easy flip-flops instead.
• Go for simple, festival-appropriate accessories such as a watch or bandana.
• Pack a raincoat or poncho in case it starts to pour.
WHAT TO BRING
• A small crossbody bag or fanny pack to store your valuables, but make sure it’s no larger than an A4-size.
• Ditch the bulky DSLR and whip your phone out to capture the fireworks, fun moments with friends, and #silosobeachparty.
• A portable power bank to revive your phone mid-party.
• Wet wipes to keep you fresh from dusk till dawn.
• Tissues and hand sanitiser for obvious hygiene reasons.
• All of your friends – the more the merrier!
Brought to you by Sentosa
var _paq = _paq || ;
var d=document, g=d.createElement(‘script’), s=d.getElementsByTagName(‘script’);
More Info: www.nylon.com.sg