The best life hack I’ve ever learned? Drink a green smoothie in place of breakfast.
I’ve recently replaced breakfast with what I call the “Green Demon.” (Trademark pending.)
I’ve dropped 10lbs and feel better than ever.
I used to spend a half hour preparing eggs and toast or some other breakfast fare.
Deciding on breakfast, preparing it, and eating consumed 30 minutes a day.
3 hours a week. 156 hours a year.
19.5 full working days each year!
Then I switched to green smoothies.
Breakfast now – “Green demon” recipe:
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup of almond milk
- As much spinach as you can fit in the blender
- scoop of vanilla protein powder (I frequently substitute a teaspoon of powdered vanilla pudding mix).
- Optional: Chia seeds, flax, collagen… for added nutrition.
At first I was skeptical. It’s the color of grass clippings.
But I was hooked on the first sip.
It’s now my go-to breakfast. Sometimes lunch if I’m busy.
It tastes great, is highly nutritious, and around 150-250 calories.
You’ll save time and get ripped.
This question originally appeared on Quora – the place to gain and share knowledge, empowering people to learn from others and better understand the world. You can follow Quora on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. More questions:
More Info: www.inc.com