Never underestimate the power an inspirational quote has to lift you up! Inspiration can push you further, help you through a time when you’re struggling, or simply help put things in perspective and remind you what you’re reaching for.
Inspirational quotes can help you set the tone for your day, or better yet, if you find one that really resonates with you, it can even become a mantra, which will help keep your mind focused and removed from critical thoughts.
Here are 15 quotes to draw inspiration from in business and life:
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” ― Winston Churchill
- “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” ― Seth Godin
- “Fear begets fear. Power begets power. I willed myself to beget power. And it wasn’t long before I actually wasn’t afraid.” ― Cheryl Strayed
- “We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise, we harden.” ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Comfort zones are most often expanded through discomfort.” ― Peter McWilliams
- “People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe.” ― Simon Sinek
- “Do whatever brings you to life, then. Follow your own fascinations, obsessions, and compulsions. Trust them. Create whatever causes a revolution in your heart.”― Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Taking initiative pays off. It is hard to visualize someone as a leader if she is always waiting to be told what to do.” ― Sheryl Sandberg
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” ― Thomas A. Edison
- “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” ― Elon Musk
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” ― Helen Keller
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” ― Maya Angelou
- “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” ― Nelson Mandela
- “Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning, because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else.” — Sara Blakely
- “You will never win if you never begin.” ― Helen Rowland
Often, people go through their day without a lot of intention. They haven’t thought through their purpose — in the bigger, grander sense for sure — but also just for that day. So many of us just end up becoming reactive, letting emails, alerts, beeps, and the needs of others dictate how we go through our day.
I recommend using these quotes as a quick way to detach from all of that and keep you in touch with your larger vision. Display them in your workspace, and start your day with them in clear eyesight. As stressors and other things comes up, go back to these, and use the inspiration to get yourself back on track.
More Info: www.inc.com