Terms & Conditions for “Singapore Airlines Monthly Business Class Draw”
1. The “Singapore Airlines Monthly Business Class Draw” (the “Draw”) is organized by American Express International Inc., Singapore Branch (“Amex”).
2. To be eligible to participate in the Draw, the individual must fulfill the following criteria:
(a) Be an American Express Basic Card Member holding a qualifying American Express Card. Personal American Express Cards issued by American Express International Inc. in Singapore except for those set out below, qualify for participation in this Draw(“Card Members” and “Cards” respectively). The following cards do not qualify for participation in the Draw:
(I) American Express Corporate Cards; and
(ii) American Express cards issued by DBS Bank Limited, United Overseas Bank Limited and Citibank Singapore Limited; and
(b) Not be an employee of American Express International Inc., their advertising agencies, the subsidiaries of the abovementioned parties, the immediate families of the employees of the abovementioned parties and any other party who are directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the Draw as determined by Amex
3. The Qualifying Period for each monthly draw are as follows:
1 to 30 Apr 2017
25 May 2017
1 to 31 May 2017
22 Jun 2017
1 to 30 Jun 2017
27 Jul 2017
1 to 31 Jul 2017
24 Aug 2017
1 to 31 Aug 2017
28 Sep 2017
1 to 30 Sep 2017
26 Oct 2017
1 to 31 Oct 2017
23 Nov 2017
1 to 30 Nov 2017
21 Dec 2017
1 to 31 Dec 2017
25 Jan 2018
1 to 31 Jan 2018
22 Feb 2018
1 to 28 Feb 2018
22 Mar 2018
1 to 31 Mar 2018
19 Apr 2018
4. Qualifying Card Members will be auto-enrolled into the Draw.
5. An eligible American Express® Singapore Airlines Credit Card Basic Member (defined as holding an American Express® Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card, American Express® Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card, American Express® Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card or American Express® Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card) will receive:
(a) Two (2) entries for the Draw for every S$50 spend based on the transaction posting date in each Qualifying Period (as defined above).
(b) Four (4) entries for the Draw for every S$50 equivalent in foreign currency overseas spend based on the transaction posting date in each Qualifying Period (as defined above). Foreign currency means any currency other than Singapore Dollars. If your transaction is converted into Singapore Dollars before being submitted to us (for example, if the merchant gives you the option of converting the transaction to your local currency at the point of sale), you will not earn a draw entry on that spend.
(c) Twenty (20) entries for the Draw for every new Basic American Express Singapore Airlines Credit Card approved and issued within each Qualifying Period.
6. An eligible Basic Card Member of a qualifying American Express Card (excluding American Express Singapore Airlines Credit Card Members) will receive:
(a) One (1) entry for the Draw for every S$50 spend based on the transaction posting date in each Qualifying Period (as defined above).
(b) Two (2) entries for the Draw for every S$50 equivalent in foreign currency overseas spend based on the transaction posting date in each Qualifying Period (as defined above). Foreign currency means any currency other than Singapore Dollars. If your transaction is converted into Singapore Dollars before being submitted to us (for example, if the merchant gives you the option of converting the transaction to your local currency at the point of sale), you will not earn a draw entry on that spend.
(c) Ten (10) entries for the Draw for every new Basic qualifying American Express Card (excluding American Express Singapore Airlines Credit Cards) approved and issued within each Qualifying Period.
Every S$50 spent by the holders of any eligible Supplementary Cards with Clause 5(a), 5(b), 6(a) and 6(b) within the respective Qualifying Period(s) will entitle their Basic Card Members to the respective entries for the Draw. Supplementary Card Members are not entitled to participate in the Draw, nor will they be awarded any entries for the Draw.
7. The prizes for the Draw are as follows and there will be a total of twelve (12) winners for the Draw (each a “Winner”):
i) Monthly Prize (the “Trip”): 1 Winner will receive a pair of return Singapore Airlines Business Class air tickets for two(s) persons to respective destinations per Qualifying Period:
The Trip includes taxes in the price of the airfare. The Trip does not include airport/domestic transfers within Singapore & the respective destination, travel insurance, visas, taxes not included in the price of the airfare, accommodation, other meals not mentioned above and any other costs of a personal nature. The Trip is not transferable or exchangeable for credit, cash or in kind and is subject to the Terms and Conditions set by Amex and/or airline.
Amex reserve the right to change the airline and/or the itinerary of the Trip at their sole and absolute discretion.
8. The Draw will be held on the dates listed out in Clause 3 at the office of American Express® International Inc. located at 20 (West) Pasir Panjang Road, MapleTree Business City #08-00 Block C, Singapore 117439, or on such other date or time or at such other venue as may be determined by Amex. The Winner will be selected at random by Amex by computerised system under the supervision of an independent public accountant.
9. All Card Accounts must also be in good standing from 1 April 2017, through to the time of awarding of the prizes, in order for the Card Member to qualify to win the relevant prize.
10. Each Winner will be notified by phone or post and the prizes must be claimed within 60 days of notification (the “Stipulated Period”). The result of the Draw will be published in Straits Times newspaper seven (7) days after confirmation of the Winner
11. For collection of the prize letter, the Winner must `produce his/her identification document. If there is any discrepancy between the winning entry and the documents produced for verification, the entry will be deemed as disqualified.
12. Amex reserve the right to replace any Winner if he/she is found to be disqualified.
13. Draw entries awarded to a Card Member are neither negotiable nor transferable.
14. Winner of each monthly prize will not qualify for subsequent draws
15. Each Card Member is only entitled to one prize, regardless of number of entries he or she has. Amex reserve the right to draw reserve Winners to replace the original Winner(s) who may subsequently be disqualified, deemed ineligible or if the Prize is not claimed within the Stipulated Period.
16. Amex reserve the right to determine the number of entries allocated to an eligible Card Member. The decisions of Amex on all matters relating to the Draw are final, conclusive and binding, and no correspondence will be entertained.
17. By participating in the Draw, the Card Member agrees to be bound by the rules, regulations and decisions of Amex and by these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will result in a disqualification of the Card Member from the Draw.
18. By participating in the Draw, the Winner(s) agrees to co-operate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of Amex relating to the Draw. The Winner(s) agrees that Amex may publicize the name, identity card or passport number and/or photograph of the Winner(s) in such mode and manner as Amex considers fit. By providing Amex with personal information, the Card Members consent for Amex to collect, use and disclose his or her respective personal information for the purpose of facilitating his or her participation and providing him or her with information on the Draw. The Winner(s) also consent for Amex to share their personal information with the suppliers of the prize for the purposes of providing him or her with the prize.
19. Amex will not be responsible for any loss, claim or liability whatsoever suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Draw (including the acceptance or possession of any prize) howsoever arising, including without limitation, any loss of opportunity to participate due to any entries not received for any reasons whatsoever, any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computing system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected or lost in post, claims, cost, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light.
20. The decision of Amex on all matters relating the Draw is final, conclusive and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
21.Amex reserve the right to replace any prize with another item, or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw at any time in their sole discretion without notice.
22. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws the Singapore Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions.
This promotion is authorized under the Singapore Lucky Draw permit number: LD/316/201
More Info: www.promotions.americanexpress.com.sg