The Dow Jones industrial average hit a record high in trading on Monday, the 22nd record close of 2017. The S&P 500 similarly broke through to a record close as well.
Tech stocks bounced back after a slew of down days from bad headlines, with the Nasdaq composite finishing up more than 1%.
We’ve got all the headlines, but first, the scoreboard:
- Dow: 21,515.60 +132.06, (+0.62%)
- S&P 500: 2,452.21, +19.44, (+0.80%)
- Nasdaq: 6,236.60, +86.20, (+1.40%)
- US 10-year yield: 2.190%, +0.033
- WTI crude oil: $44.12, -0.62, -1.39%
More Info: www.businessinsider.sg